• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.
Generating_Username

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Bro Microsoft is :red:ing playing right now. 500 dollars just for an Xbox one with higher specs? :red: that, man. I might as well switch to PC at this point, cus Microsoft is asscheeks and expects me to buy their :red:ty new console. I could buy an oculus quest and still have 100 bucks left for games.
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Generating_Username
    Generating_Username
    i should probably get my dad to sell my xbox so i can get a pc.
    DinoZers
    DinoZers
    Yeah pc is just better It can always be better than a console, don't have to buy online, you can pirate games if you have no money... Better
    Generating_Username
    Generating_Username
    another reason xbox sucks is because i got banned for saying dumbass... bro ive heard people say racial slurs on mic
    it would honestly be so cool for there to be an anime line for lego. Not any specific anime, Just one set for popular anime (Naruto, One piece, DBZ, bleach,etc) i know they couldnt make a set for every single anime, but it would still be cool
    So my dad told me he was getting me a new controller for my birthday, specifically an Xbox one Series 2 elite controller. I quickly tried to find a my hero academia controller skin to customize it and make it my own, But I couldn't find any on ebay. does anyone know how i can find one?
    online school is :red:ing killing me. i have tons of overdue assignments. My grades went from A's and B's to D's and F's. These things weren't problems before quarantine started. I'm not able to learn anything if all my teachers do is assign new material every week. I hate this stupid virus. I hate quarantine. I'm tired of failing. I'm tired of constant stress. I want to throw this :red:ing laptop across the room.
    I personally think that body parts like the intestine or appendix of cthulhu shouldn't be bosses because it just dosen't have the same ring to it as brain or eye of cthulhu. Maybe The heart of cthulhu could be a boss?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom