Resolved "Verifying Internet Connection" thing [EDIT] Nvm, I'm just an idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lizardead

Skeletron
So I was trying to log onto this from my phone, but for some reason it wouldn't load more than halfway before quitting and giving a generic"please refresh your thing" response. However, literally every other website was fine accessing it from my computer and from what I can tell it wasn't a crash, considering everything that happened while I was trying to log on. When it eventually did work, it redirected me to a "verifying internet connection" thing before then redirecting me back to the main page. However, it looked nothing like the main site and the URL was just a bunch of garbled text. Is this a normal thing or should I be changing my TCF/TO passwords?

EDIT: Just saw the announcement, sorry. Can someone delete this?

So I was trying to log onto this from my phone, but for some reason it wouldn't load more than halfway before quitting and giving a generic"please refresh your thing" response. However, literally every other website was fine accessing it from my computer and from what I can tell it wasn't a crash, considering everything that happened while I was trying to log on. When it eventually did work, it redirected me to a "verifying internet connection" thing before then redirecting me back to the main page. However, it looked nothing like the main site and the URL was just a bunch of garbled text. Is this a normal thing or should I be changing my TCF/TO passwords?

EDIT: Just saw the announcement, sorry. Can someone delete this?

It's normal - appreciate the concern and question though. :)

Marking resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom