Video game voice acting, what do you think is the best?

Prinshi

Official Terrarian
What video games have the best voice acting in your opinion?

This might seem obvious that, given my recently changed profile picture, I like the Disgaea franchise. In my opinion, voice acting is one of its strong points. I'm speaking of the English voice acting.

The character I believe to have the best voice acting in Disgaea is Etna. Ever since I played the first Disgaea game 3 years ago, I have completely fallen in absolute love with her seemingly spunky/sassy personality and voice. This is not to say the other voice actors/actresses are bad though. Everytime I listen to a character talk, I hear genuine emotion behind the voice, not some souless voice repeating words from a script. A character that had excellent voice acting is the Director in Disgaea 2. His voice perfectly fits the "Hollywood director" personality.

Anyway, now that I'm done going on and on about my favorite voice acting in my game, I wanna hear about everyone else's favorites. This is the entire reason I made this post after all.

TF2's English Engi Soldier and Medic because their tones is that Engi is calm no matter what and medic and soldier are insane maniacs i like pyros "voice acting" but its not really a voice its just a mumble

Back
Top Bottom