Mobile Visual bug, nothing that bad

Icey_aa

Terrarian
Your Terraria Device
Huawei P Smart 2018
Mobile OS
Android "Oreo" 9.1
I had all the graphic settings set to low, but the icons start getting "messy" when I have UI graphics on low.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191019_112506.jpg
    Screenshot_20191019_112506.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 118
I had all the graphic settings set to low, but the icons start getting "messy" when I have UI graphics on low.
Wow, that is some weird stuff happening. Can you send a screenshot of the entire screen - I think this is a cropped version, right? Probably to display the graphical glitch better, but it’d also be helpful to see the entire screen.

Wow, that is some weird stuff happening. Can you send a screenshot of the entire screen - I think this is a cropped version, right? Probably to display the graphical glitch better, but it’d also be helpful to see the entire screen.
Here. As I said this seems to happen only if the UI settings are set to low

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191019_110429_com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid.jpg
    Screenshot_20191019_110429_com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 98
Here. As I said this seems to happen only if the UI settings are set to low
Thanks Icey. Everything is functional though, right? When you press one of those (crazy-looking) hot bar buttons it does actually switch, right, and you can use the item?

Couple more questions:
Does it only happen during a Martian event?
If you switch to high graphics does it turn back to normal right away?
And then if you switch to low graphics does it automatically show the graphical glitch right away (or does it take a bit and then it walks out)?
Do you have any Terraria-related apps (plug app, multiplayer app, all-item world apps, etc). It’s okay if you do, just need to know which ones.

Thanks Icey. Everything is functional though, right? When you press one of those (crazy-looking) hot bar buttons it does actually switch, right, and you can use the item?

Couple more questions:
Does it only happen during a Martian event?
If you switch to high graphics does it turn back to normal right away?
And then if you switch to low graphics does it automatically show the graphical glitch right away (or does it take a bit and then it walks out)?
Do you have any Terraria-related apps (plug app, multiplayer app, all-item world apps, etc). It’s okay if you do, just need to know which ones.
1.Yes, everything is working as intended
2.No, it happens only if the UI settings are set to low, if they're set to high they go back to normal right away
3.It seems to happen only after a while in the world, but the item icons dont look like this, it takes some time to get to this stage and it walks out if i switch the item, but the icons still look weird
(check the image, note that they are this way in the beginning)
4.I dont have any external apps, maps and others

Attachments

• PicsArt_10-19-07.23.28.jpg
    PicsArt_10-19-07.23.28.jpg
    674.5 KB · Views: 99
1.Yes, everything is working as intended
2.No, it happens only if the UI settings are set to low, if they're set to high they go back to normal right away
3.It seems to happen only after a while in the world, but the item icons dont look like this, it takes some time to get to this stage and it walks out if i switch the item, but the icons still look weird
(check the image, note that they are this way in the beginning)
4.I dont have any external apps, maps and others
Thanks for the extra info Icey. When you have a moment, I’d suggest sending this straight to the developers here: Terraria (Mobile) so that they can see it firsthand. You may need to create an account to send in a support ticket.

Back
Top Bottom