tModLoader W.I.P Beyond The Forgotten Ages Mod

Do you think this mod is good?

• Total voters
Cant play the mod, crashes shortly after Moulding Forgotten Gemstones, (hardware is not the issue, I have a gaming PC) and when I try generating it with TModLoaderServer.exe it works, just extremely slow and sometimes that gets stuck as well.
Edit: Now it's stuck on Hiding Tropical Paradise
You absolute dumb dum Vortex. The tropical paradise is from OUR mod.

Seems like it's the same for us.
Gelatine spawner having a broken drop rate is a known bug, and will be fixed in the upcoming update.

I am not sure if this was brought up before but are you going to add a meter that tells you how far are you in the Forest Army Event, just like the vanilla events? Also what is the chance for Magnoliac of dropping a trophy?
There is a meter for the forest’s army invasion though, in the bottom right corner of the screen. Does it not appear? If so, we’ll look into this. The chance of Magnoliac dropping a trophy is the same as the chance of a vanilla boss dropping a trophy.

Cant play the mod, crashes shortly after Moulding Forgotten Gemstones, (hardware is not the issue, I have a gaming PC) and when I try generating it with TModLoaderServer.exe it works, just extremely slow and sometimes that gets stuck as well.
Edit: Now it's stuck on Hiding Tropical Paradise
Sorry for the inconvenient generation times. We have fixed it already, but it’s not getting added until the next update.

Gelatine spawner having a broken drop rate is a known bug, and will be fixed in the upcoming update.

There is a meter for the forest’s army invasion though, in the bottom right corner of the screen. Does it not appear? If so, we’ll look into this. The chance of Magnoliac dropping a trophy is the same as the chance of a vanilla boss dropping a trophy.

Sorry for the inconvenient generation times. We have fixed it already, but it’s not getting added until the next update.

Yeah the meter does not show up on my end at all
upload_2018-3-22_15-42-49.png

Anyone on 360 up for a game
How did you know that we are planning to port BTFA to 360?

several days waiting and farming in space, not one spawned. There's something wrong ye
The drop and spawn rates are kinda mucked up with the wisps and other enemies. The best thing to do is either fish for the crates or "trade" another item in for some essences (aka spawning in the essences and deleting one or more items from your inventory/storage), we have this issue fixed and it will be applied when we release the next update.

I got the gelatine like that ye, haven't had the chance to get soaring essences froms crates for now. Also, no metal spawns after defeating the brain. I suppose you looked into that already

Back
Top Bottom