tModLoader W.I.P. Spectrum Mod(New)

Sir Exilon

Skeletron Prime
icon.png

Hello EveryBody to the official TCF thread of my first public mod Spektrum Mod.
-compatible with:
-Terraria 1.3.5
- Tmodloader 0.10.1.2

I'll Expand this thread with each update.

Content: - 72 items
- 5 tiles
-3 bosses
-2 enemy npcs
-1 town npc

Some Content:
-slightly improved progression

A few items:

Endless Pages

Crafted from
1 book and 1 mana crystal
EndlessPages.png
Demon Lord
DemonLord.png

The Demonic ruler of the Underworld.

Summoned with a demonic Idol
crafted with: 5 bones and 10 silk at a loom
DemonicIdol.png

Current version 0.2.5.3(Currently beta)

planned content:
-hardmode content(expected in version 0.1) completion: 45%
-over 100 items completion:68%

old mod thread: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/spektrum-mod-work-in-progress.56483/#post-1351448
just to show the original idea.

discord:WIP(old one abandoned)

Quick Update:

Just for anyone who would look at this crap. I'm still working on this mod and don't worry this page is kinda misleading just like the description of the current version thats on Tmodloader's mod browser. I'm just too lazy to update this before the mod is ready for it's official release or whatever.

Last edited:
You need to show some content for your mod if you're going to make a thread in the Work in progress section of the forum.

That skeletron sprite has been plagiarized. You added a tiny thing to @Brutallama ’s skeletron resprite.

@Diverman Gecko

Please Report & Move on if there is an issue requiring staff attention without making public accusations. The situation has already been looked into and dealt with. The Skeletron sprite was removed and replaced with a different boss sprite earlier today.

I do believe your mod is crashing when using the map. It's the only thing in the error log and I had no issues before installing.

Bug fixed in newest version
[doublepost=1517944672,1517944656][/doublepost]well at least it works for me

Back
Top Bottom