tModLoader Vibrant Reverie (formerly W1K's Mod Redux)

If you need additional touhou sprites, I'd be happy to do it. o 3o;
Will keep in mind, if anything specific comes up. I think I'm set for now as I still have a good chunk of the old sprites from the Tourraria mod (which I promptly salvaged from TO before it exploded) so there's plenty I can implement without much effort on a spriter's side.

It's mainly the sprites that I'm interested into, granted I had been thinking of turning the chao into some sorts of minions for a while, the idea was to make them support the player in some way rather than straight out deal damage tho. I have also not really delved into the world of minion weapons at all just yet.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/66815315/Chao.rar
its not perfect, can totally be modified, but it includes an animated item, a buff that allows mode switching, and a projectile, in mode 2 it fires chlorophyte bullets, or if you have certain ammo like Gel it fires a different projectile

i also updated the chao sprite, but not the alternate sprites

Glad to see some monster hunter on mods.
on-topic, how to summon kut-ku?
is it naturally spawned?
edit: found it, feathers and gold/platinum bars

Last edited:
Will keep in mind, if anything specific comes up. I think I'm set for now as I still have a good chunk of the old sprites from the Tourraria mod (which I promptly salvaged from TO before it exploded) so there's plenty I can implement without much effort on a spriter's side.
just remember i sprite weapons only xD
Also @W1K This mod currently freezes up my TModloader along with a lot of other mods on.

Last edited:
Also @W1K This mod currently freezes up my TModloader along with a lot of other mods on.
That can be caused by a whole lot of reasons. If it freezes, there isn't much I can do to identify the issue. If you get a crashlog however I can try to track down the issue.

There isn't a crashlog, the thing is when I open up the Extended cheat menu then it does that.
Same thing happened to me, when I specifically opened the items tab in cheat sheet.
I've had a similar report before. The mod alone seems to do fine alongside the cheat menu downloaded from the mod browser.
If you people can mention the mods you're using alongside, I might be able to have better luck figuring it out.

If it's a problem with Calamity please message me so we can figure something out @W1K . I wouldn't think so (haven't had any conflictions with other mods yet) but you never know.

If my mod is the problem however I will try my hardest to find what might be causing the issue.

Best regards,
Drew

Reactions: W1K
Had this happen too.
Diabled everything except W1K`s , cheat sheet and hero`s to test it and it still happens. With both.
It was allways happening when using the item generation menu.

Looks like a really good mod! Surprisingly, I've never seen it before, (I don't even know what Tapi is. :p) but hey it looks pretty good! Put some sprites maybe.... Plz? XD :)

Yeah i'm havinbg the same problem. When I open the w1k item section it just shows like 6 different items and immediately freezes the game, rendering it unplayable. Left behind no crashlog, I had to restart terraria to play again. (although i cant use cheat sheet's item section now).

Yeah i'm havinbg the same problem. When I open the w1k item section it just shows like 6 different items and immediately freezes the game, rendering it unplayable. Left behind no crashlog, I had to restart terraria to play again. (although i cant use cheat sheet's item section now).
May I know, if possible, what the 6 items are? If the items are shown in logical order I can track down which one is being problematic.

well I cant hover my mouse over them to see their names because the glitch freezes up my mouse, but I can offer descriptions of their appearance.

Alright i attached the screenshot. this is what happens whenever i go to the w1k item section in cheat sheet. I can still move around, but that pretty much it. I have no way of closing cheat sheet, and it makes my mouse disappear completely
20160824131552_1.jpg

So I turned off a lot of these things now and i'm going to go ahead and just say that you should do a recode. Put it as a WIP thread instead rather first kinda deal.

So I turned off a lot of these things now and i'm going to go ahead and just say that you should do a recode. Put it as a WIP thread instead rather first kinda deal.
The issue has actually been found by the co-author (that'd be my brother, for reference). I haven't had access to my PC recently but later today I should be able to upload a fixed version.

The reason why I opted for a full release was mainly for visibility, I initially intended this mod to be a slow rework from bottom up but more work ended up being done than I expected. Only a minor part of contents are currently placeholders (and unobtainable by normal means) and a good 90% of the mod is functional, playtested and balanced. The issue only came up with cheat sheet, either a recent version or maybe a different mod altogether, as the one I've been using for debuging never had any gripes with it.

Either way, I usually try to fix reported problems (and compatibility issues) as soon as I'm told there are any, over the years I've always kept my contents strictly up to date, tracked down bugs and balance flaws with a very big iron fist made of steel, which is still part iron so it counts as an iron fist alright, but recent personal non-compatibility issues have gotten in the way and turns out I'm not as good at fixing those. Hopefully I will have full time (and my PC) available for the rest of the near future.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom