PC Wall of Flesh Never Spawns

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirEugene

Terrarian
1. Go to underworld
2. Throw Doll in lava
3. Wall of Flesh never appears ever.

We have summoned the Wall of Flesh ONCE in the Terraria world. We've been trying to do it again for about a week. Same area, lava pool, and everything.
Some people say "Wait one Terraria day" well we've waited about a year's worth of Terraria days.
I have no clue what's going on here. Someone help ASAP

Two things:
1. Is your Guide alive and in a house?
2. Are you throwing the doll into a Hell/underworld lava pool?

Other then that, it may be a bug/glitch :)

One main question, how close are you to the edge of the world? if your dropping of the doll right next to the edge of the world then the wall of flesh will not spawn no matter how many times you try to do it. If that's what your doing, then try backing up a few hundred meters and the wall should spawn with no problem after that.

If nothing would work, try to put the doll in your accessory slot and kill the Guide manually.

Someone had a similar problem and it worked. Try it.

Have you defeated Skeletron? My experience is that you need to defeat Skeletron before the Guide Voodoo Doll will do anything. If you haven't defeated Skeletron, it gets destroyed by lava with no effect.

(Note: I experienced this a few times many months ago. I haven't tried it again recently. Defeating Skeletron may not be a pre-requisite for summoning WoF... or maybe defeating any normal mode boss (EoC, EoW, BoC or Skeletron) is the pre-req...)

This is something I experienced a few times too. Last time it happened, killing another boss seemed to fix it. I say seemed to, so don't quote me on that.

mine was similar to this
the demon voodoo in the hell that are supposed to spawn wont ever spawn again in my expert world
so i went and cheat a doll in so i can beat the wall

Have you defeated Skeletron? My experience is that you need to defeat Skeletron before the Guide Voodoo Doll will do anything. If you haven't defeated Skeletron, it gets destroyed by lava with no effect.
No, Yrimir did a Wall of Flesh speedrun.

As for the not-spawning thing, it's likely that you don't have the Guide in your world.
Get an available housing for him, then he will spawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom