Switch Wall of Flesh won't spawn.

FeenixFobia

Terrarian
I am playing Terraria on the Switch and I attempted to summon the Wall of Flesh. I was in the underworld according to my depth meter, and the chat said my Guide died, however the Wall of Flesh didn't spawn. I have never summoned the Wall of Flesh before on this save, and don't understand why it won't summon. I have included a video of me attempting to summon the Wall of Flesh which also highlights the frequent lag spikes occurring in the underworld on the switch edition (in this instance you can see the lag spikes when I enter my inventory screen). You can see in the chat the guide was slain as well. This world is a small world but it was created when the switch was still in version 1.3.1 if that causes a problem.

EDIT: After restarting my game, I was able to summon the Wall of Flesh, however I think this bug is still worth looking into.

Last edited:
This happened to me too a lot. What seems to help is being close to the voodoo doll but it doesn't fix it every time. If you throw enough in it does eventually spawn

Back
Top Bottom