PC Wall of flesh

Status
Not open for further replies.

vito_scaletta

Eye of Cthulhu
Can you mates give me a good set up for wall of flesh and some tips ?

i need help becouse i don't have a good set up for the battle

I usually build a long path going from 1 end of the world to the next and summon him in the middle(every once in a while it can spawn where you don't want it to), after that i tend to use the Minishark with silver bullets. My tips would have to be, watch out for the lazers it shoots, from experience those can be the death of you more than the actual wall of flesh.

For armor you'll want the Molten armor. It is the best pre-hardmode set and is very helpful even a little ways into hardmode. Of course, in order to get it you'll need to get lots and lots of Hellstone bars, so I recommend getting a few obsidian skin potions so you can swim around in lava and get it in no time.

For weapons, you may want a sword because you could get close to the WoF to attack, so I'd recommend the Fiery Greatsword. Again, made with Hellstone bars, but if you have obsidian skin potions it's not a problem. For range though, the Minishark works very well. For ammo you can just use Silver Bullets.

There are so many possibilities for combinations of accessories, so you may have to find those yourself, but what helped me to defeat the WoF was an Obsidian Shield and the Hermes Boots. Make sure to make a long path you can run on in the underworld so you don't have to worry about getting stuck while fighting him.

it helps to have a long bridge like arena (1 block thick) when you're fighting the wall of flesh

Try to get some piercing weapons, too, since The Hungry tend to meat shield the WOF during the first 1/3 of the fight.
Meteor Bullets, a Demon Scythe, or a good sword will do the trick.

And I also +1 the bridge idea, it's the method I use and it really helps to make the fight easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom