NPCs & Enemies Wall of Gears

Do you like the idea? It would be nice to know :)

• Maybe if some changes were made.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NateTDOM

Terrarian
Wall of Gears is an idea i had for a mechanical version of Wall of Flesh. I think the Wall of Flesh doesn't get enough credit for what of a boss it is. The intense music, the situation of the boss, and even the fight itself. But i think that a mechanical boss would give the Wall of Flesh it's all. Here's what i was thinking.

The wall would be made of gears and lights that blink on and off, having wires coming out the back like the WoF's ventricles.
The eyes would turn into Retinazer's Second form.
And the mouth would become Spasmatizm's First form, And then when the laser "eyes" are defeated it would open up to fight (you can't hurt this enemy until the laser "eyes" are defested, this is the main boss here, don't kill this then you don't kill the boss).
Health:
Laser "Eyes": 10,000
Mouth: 50,000

Defense:
Laser "Eyes": 27
Mouth: 34

Damage: Touching any of the parts will have 50 damage.
Getting pushed by the wall will do 50 damage.
The Laser "Eyes" would shoot lazers like Retinazers second form so in a pattern then really fast
The Mouth(when open because it doesn't attack when closed) Would attack like mourning wood and demons, shooting the flames and the demon scythes.

Spawning Method: Maybe a Metal plate or something and it would kill the Cyborg instead of the guide. You would do the same thing as WoF but with the Metal Plate instead. The metal plate could be a rare drop from the bone serpent.

Drops:
Hearts (75) 100%
Greater Healing Potions (20-50) 100%
Broken Hero Sword 100%
Souls of Fright (34-68) 100%
Souls of Might (26-40) 100%
True Night's Edge 10%
Terra Blade 10%
True Excalibur 10%
Wall of Gears mask 5%
Wall of Gears Trophy 15%

Coins: 50% chance for 1 platinum 15 Gold 50 Silver 25 Copper

Once beaten, you can then buy the steampunk wings from the steampunk for 25 gold.

I think this is a cool idea for a boss since the mechanical bosses are everyones favorite and nobody respects the Wall of Flesh, so we should make them respect him :D

So basically you are saying 2 things: Make his attack pattern and maybe design more secludes and to himself, and change his drop chances? If thats what you mean i can do it but if not then can you go into detail about needed changes

Drops:
Hearts (75) 100%
Greater Healing Potions (20-50) 100%
Broken Hero Sword 100%
Souls of Fright (34-68) 100%
Souls of Might (26-40) 100%
True Night's Edge 10%
Terra Blade 10%
True Excalibur 10%
Wall of Gears mask 5%
Wall of Gears Trophy 15%

Coins: 50% chance for 1 platinum 15 Gold 50 Silver 25 Copper

Once beaten, you can then buy the steampunk wings from the steampunk for 25 gold.
From this alone I'm gonna say no. BHS is already dropped by another event.
SoF and SoM dropped by Skeletron Prime and the Destroyer respectively
True Night's Edge can already be crafted from the BHS this boss drops.
Terra Blade can be crafted with BHS THAT THIS BOSS SEEMS TO DROP 100% OF THE TIME!
True Excalibur ..... read above

Mask and Trophy.... so out of so many drops, these are the only unique items from it, which you didn't even deign to give us a description of what they look like? Bloody hell. No thanks.
This boss doesn't seem to be adding anything to the gameplay, at all.

Alright alright, i get it. People think it's unoriginal. I'm not coming back to this post until i get a response from dettbizzle. Say all you want about it, idc but hopefully the next things i maybe change about him would be any cooler :(

The three swords are just... no.
A broken hero sword should have a maximum of 10% drop rate, and only because it is a boss.
I think you should come up with some other, unique sword, like the WoF's Breaker Blade.
But I like the general idea.

Back
Top Bottom