• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.4 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

PC Want to buy FoodBarbarian's set.

Summary
Seeking for FoodBarbarian's set
Trading Item Type
Vanity Items
I am collecting all developer sets and the only one i am missing and can't seem to get no matter how long i farm for it is FoodBarbarian.
Over 250 Destroyers have been massacred and if i won't get the set fast, i'm affraid i'll wipe out the entire Destroyer population.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have multiple duplicates of every other set (𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗖𝗲𝗻𝘅) and am willing to trade 𝙖𝙣𝙮 other set/item you desire for the set i'm seeking.

Last edited:

Xaix

Terrarian
I am the one with blue dark background and an X inside a circle, with Unranked written.

Top Bottom