• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

PC Want to trade for Betsy trophy.

Summary
Trade for Betsy Trophy.
Trading Item Type
Mob Drops/Trophies/Banners
Now hear me out, I know the Betsy trophy is not that hard to get, but i have been counting, and i have currently killed Besty 39 times but still hasen't dropped the trophy. (Not talking about Master mode Relic.)
I have been grinding this boss for the entire day and i am absolutely done with trying to get this.
This is the only trophy i need to complete my collection and i'm actually desperate.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will trade whatever you want. I am open for legit any trade aslong as i can get this damn trophy!

glider521al

Official Terrarian
Hi Watchasdfghjklsheep,

After about 5 Old One army events I've retrieved one. Do you have a companion cube or royal delicacy for trade?
Also have items up to end game as well.

Best regards.

glider521al

Official Terrarian
EDIT: Great trading with you +1 rep.

Awesome!

My Steam name is glider521al!
I can give you a bonus item to (e.g. soaring insignia, starlight sword, slice of hell cake or broomstick).

Online hours are typically 5-5:30 PM and 8-11:30 PM (+10 GMT) + Weekend

Best regards.

Last edited:
Top Bottom