WAR-THERAPY's art thread!

WAR-THERAPY

Skeletron Prime
greetings,
this is my first post after i became an "official" terrarian... deduce the rest yourselves, thats a discussion for another topic.

i thougt, what best to start my activities in this forum than to open up a personal fanart thread? because, if i can put in technically correct terms, I CAN HAZ DRAW STUFF 'N' THINGZ.
im an arts student, more precisely in animation. i am evaluated for keeping a daily quota of personal work - no matter on what topic, it could be any personal project, or random stuff i see and draw, for as long as it is traditionaly made, not on PC), and i decided to start drawing stuff from terraria. because, you see, IT HAZ RAINBOWS AND UNICORNS AND LOTS OF PINK STUFF.

so, feel free to ask for any particular thing from the game! it could be npc, enemy or item. and that is all!

who comes first? who has the honour to open up my beloved art thread?
(seriously. ask something pl0x. dont be shy. just ask! i dont bite.)
(...much.)

(disclaimer: no, i am not a brony.)

FIRST! I GET THE HONOR!

Now for the request...
Could you draw the Horned Reaper* fighting Doom?

*Please ignore the chick, thank you :)

On a side note, I see you are new here, welcome to TCF!
Enjoy your stay and have fun! :D
Also, be sure to catch some of the other fellow Terrarian artists around here, I'm sure you could do an art trade. :)

i wouldnt mind, but perhaps i should have explained better the fact that i only want to do Terraria-inspired stuff... no hard feelings?

i wouldnt mind, but perhaps i should have explained better the fact that i only want to do Terraria-inspired stuff... no hard feelings?
Well, if Terraria related... Add a slime in the background :p
nah just kidding.

How about a scarecrow riding a hellhound?

Do as you will :)

hey there.
just so you know, i havent given up on the request. i just had trouble with university and didnt have time to do it. i think i might in the next week or so... and also, i hve noticed my canid anatomy is somewhat lackluster, so i've been polishing that too. sorry for the delay!
i hope you understand...

It would be cool to see some of your other work. Would you draw my char from Terraria? I'll give details if yes.

i can only show you stuff i already made... like this
wSkgmO9.jpg

and this:
HKtJFDr.jpg

both were handmade, using copic pens, fineliners, multiliners, posca pens and hours of patiente.

yeah... but dont get used to it, those two were made with over 6 hours each. currently i do NOT have that much time, and things will have to be simpler.

heck... i shouldnt even be typing this at the moment :p

Wow, that's some really impressive art. Can you draw my guy (Werewolf, custom ancient necro armour, using unknown fireball spell)
this is art made for me by Pony Yu II: wyverntamer_2.0_by_juzlikeyu-d7scai2.jpg full_moon_by_juzlikeyu-d7k2k8p.png.jpg halloween_wyverntamer_by_juzlikeyu-d84rnsx.png
art by Milt:
index.php
wyvern_tamer_s_request_by_milt69466-d7zdvw8.png

It is, officially, DONE! :D i will scan it tomorrow at the Uni. the hellhound was heavily modified, but you cant deny it is still terrariesque.
stay tuned!

Here comes the first request... the helhound with a crow!
eMc0QhW.jpg

i decided to completely redesign the hellhound. it just seemed to much like a common, mundane, wolf. i just made it more... hell-ish.
and yeah, thats some noob's terra blade. (if someone ever, EVER lost to a hellhound using a terra blade, i hope that character was hardcore, because thats basically the same as having your Unpenetrable fortress blown up by a hand grenade that barely touched it.)

oh, and BLOOD, BLOOD EVERYWHERE! (it is halloween (horror) themed. so dont rage on me.) (oh, and sorry for the long delay.)

Here comes the first request... the helhound with a crow!
eMc0QhW.jpg

i decided to completely redesign the hellhound. it just seemed to much like a common, mundane, wolf. i just made it more... hell-ish.
and yeah, thats some noob's terra blade. (if someone ever, EVER lost to a hellhound using a terra blade, i hope that character was hardcore, because thats basically the same as having your Unpenetrable fortress blown up by a hand grenade that barely touched it.)

oh, and BLOOD, BLOOD EVERYWHERE! (it is halloween (horror) themed. so dont rage on me.) (oh, and sorry for the long delay.)
Wow, now that's great Art!

Back
Top Bottom