water candles re-spawned in dungeon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lakmoots

Terrarian
After downloading the patch I have found that my dungeon has re-spawned all the water candles!

Does this always happen now? Or is it a patch thing?

<merged>

So, this has happened in my pre-hardmode world, the one in hardmode did *not* respawn the candles.

Which is odd...

I wonder why my world re-spawned the water candles in the dungeon?

I was starting to worry there was a new feature that stopped you taking them out of the dungeon.

Has anyone else had their dungeon re-spawn it's candles after collecting them?

Must be a thing about updating...

<merged>
uh... anyone?

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't spam.

If you didn't make a new world it could be a glitch caused by that. Enjoy your extra water candles.

Shouldn't you be pointlessly arguing with people in the Medusa thread and being self-important?

So apart from the ''so what'' posts, has anyone had this happen to their world after downloading the patch?

I hadn't been playing for a while before 1.3 came out, so I honestly can't tell if the water candles regenerated or not.

Whats the big deal about water candle respawning? Its not like you can't just make a new world and get as many as you want...

It's not like you have to beat skeletron again. The dungeon is supposed to be a hostile environment.

Geez. Can't even ask harmless questions about a possible new feature without elitists crying at you on this forum. If a subject doesn't interest you, you can always just... y'know... not post in the thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom