• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Survival Water World

2Hardcore

Terrarian
A small (expert) world filled with water. water ends at space and sky islands are removed. You can find sand islands instead, containing the same items and some potions.
I also let you start with some items to make up for all the stuff you can't do to make this more resonable (hook,flippers,silver pickaxe)
Dungeon entrance is changed so you can beat the boss.
Holes in the world are blocked of by gold bricks so the corruption tunnels dont get flood for example.

you start here in a sunken ship:

islands:

dungeon:

Attachments

• 995.5 KB Views: 1,509

vilez

Skeletron Prime
This map looks nice, but i see one big mistake. You are able to craft spooky armor from spooky wood at the sunken ship, so it should be changed to something else if you update this map.

Talamar1

Terrarian
This was a fun map for my wife and I to explore. We flipped it to expert mode just for added fun and loot bags.

Top Bottom