Other We need a rework in Pc interface/UI

What you thing?

• Total voters

Kelvin224

Terrarian
The PC's interface/UI is the same since it was released and this is already a good reason to upgrade, but if there is another reason, I believe that if the game has its last update, it is necessary to change this amateur interface, and so on show that Terraria is complete.

maxresdefault.jpg

oa6cmp9k6ty81.jpg

A example, All © for the creator's
Sorry for the bad quality

When I play Terraria on other platforms, I feel jealous because, but the game on PC has the best controls, it is also the one that fails the most in terms of the graphical interface.
Like the NPC chat
fohm7ks6ppr41.jpg

5gbqelg69et91.png

On mobile we have the option to choose where the inventory position will be and more, I believe that would be a great and important part in adapting to a new interface.

Screenshot_2023-08-13-21-20-47-469_com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid.jpg

Pls like this to Re-logic team see this

The PC's interface/UI is the same since it was released and this is already a good reason to upgrade, but if there is another reason, I believe that if the game has its last update, it is necessary to change this amateur interface, and so on show that Terraria is complete.

View attachment 420435
View attachment 420440

When I play Terraria on other platforms, I feel jealous because, but the game on PC has the best controls, it is also the one that fails the most in terms of the graphical interface.
Like the NPC chat
View attachment 420441
View attachment 420443

On mobile we have the option to choose where the inventory position will be and more, I believe that would be a great and important part in adapting to a new interface.

View attachment 420450
Pls like this to Re-logic team see this
Bah!

Back
Top Bottom