Weapons & Equip We need more STARTER Magic weapons!

-=+Seth+=-

Skeletron Prime
Ok ok, so my last MWT,(MagicWeaponsThread),Wasn't that creative,I hope this one is a bit more creative,The idea isn't 100% mine i got some ideas from other users, Giving me some ideas on my last thread,So here it is,

Sprites:
Iron mage wand.png

Iron Wand,
Stats:
Attack: 15
Crit:7%
Speed:Slow Speed
Vel: 10
Mana: 10
Knockback:5

Sell:70 Copper
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shoots a iron ball
that can hit multiple
enemy's before
going away,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is kinda like a staff of earth, that you can get really fast into the game,Now some of you might say,"It's so uncreative its just a pre-hardmode staff of earth",
Well true, But there is also a Crimson Rod, A "Pre-Hardmode" Version of the "Nimbus Rod",So there can be a "Pre-Hardmode" Version of a staff of earth,

Welp Thanks for checking out meh thread till next time, BYE!!!!!!!!:naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

Attachments

• Iron mage wand.png
    Iron mage wand.png
    296 bytes · Views: 141
I don't personally like the Staff of Earth, however this fills the part of the gap in the magic-starter weapons!

My favorite part of this suggestion. Is the semi-unique (compared to other Pre-HM weapons) projectile. I don't agree with multiple hits though for such an early weapon though.

With those minor balances, you have my SUPPORT

Last edited:
I don't personally like the Staff of Earth, however this fills the part of the gap in the magic-starter weapons!

My favorite part of this suggestion. Is the semi-unique (compared to other Pre-HM weapons) projectile. I don't agree with multiple hits though for such an early weapon though.

Thank you!:sigh:
[DOUBLEPOST=1418502451][/DOUBLEPOST]

I'll balance it more in the future

Back
Top Bottom