Weapons & Equip Weapon suggestion for the Dead Cells crossover (if it has not already been done).

Theratking43

Spazmatism
I would love it if the symmetrical lance is added to the game in some capacity. I feel that the weapon would be great as a post mechs weapon that is true melee.

My idea for the weapon is that it has a combo (similar to the one in the actual game) that goes as follows: 1st attack is a stab toward the mouse, the 2nd is a slash that also reaches behind, and the last is a higher damage stab. It should gain a guaranteed crit for a few seconds after killing 3 enemies within 2 seconds (semi similar to the game).

I feel that the crafting recipe (if it is crafted and not attained) should be 20 hallowed bars and 5 of each soul.

IDK, this is just an idea that I'd love to see in the game because it is my favorite weapon, and I feel that it would be really good against Plantera due to how the fight works.

Thanks to those who read :)

While this does seem interesting, I'm believe Red has stated they are beyond the point of adding items currently. They're doing bug fixes and such now before launch.

Back
Top Bottom