Resolved What are the limits on advertising a thread?

Tibithia Σ

Plantera
A few times in the past, I would have quick one-off profile posts advertising threads of interest I made. I usually limit myself to one post per thread, but I was thinking of doing another one for a thread I re-opened.

I'd just like to know what rules there are on this, and what rules to avoid breaking.

You're perfectly welcome to post about your own threads on your profile if you like - it's your profile afterall! As long as you're not doing it in threads or other people's profiles you should be ok.

A few times in the past, I would have quick one-off profile posts advertising threads of interest I made. I usually limit myself to one post per thread, but I was thinking of doing another one for a thread I re-opened.

I'd just like to know what rules there are on this, and what rules to avoid breaking.
Hi @Phantom Eight Σ, you can post about your threads on your profile and in your signature. Doing more than one profile post is okay, there’s no limit, just so long as it doesn’t veer over to spam.

ETA: Ninja‘d by darth. :D

Back
Top Bottom