What are your least favourite additions to Terraria?

I have sunglasses too :cool:

I do dislike having to grind for "that one drop", which in the case of the Terrarian takes on a second meaning.

That's the problem with the moon lord. All that stuff before hand in order to get a chance to get the drop you want. I say reduce the cost of the moon lord summoner.

IMO the solar pillar is so much harder to beat than the other three. My character always dies at least a few time when trying to break that one and on the other 3 I can do in one sitting. Just needs to be balanced out a bit, or maybe I'm doing something wrong.

To me it's the dungeon defenders crossover because for me it just doesn't fit... it feels more like a mod than an actual update.
I can agree on this I think it is the fact that it features redundant items, lacks item synergy to the base game,reacts poorly to native traps to force summon use(stupid decision honestly) and features armors based on the various DD2 classes that were not altered to better fit Terraria.

That said there are other weak points of Terraria that make me scratch my head going what were they thinking?
-Yo-yo's were implemented quite poorly In particular the Valor->Cascade,and Hel-Fire redundancy issue, The Gradient and Format C redundancy issue(One is completely better than the other and they have the same trigger condition and source only differing by moon phase). The direct drop method cor Cascade Amarok Hel-Fire Yelets that could see improvement due to overcrowding the inventory. Heck there are even non-sequiturs regarding the late game Kraken/Eye of Cthulhu as the Kraken is completely skip able EOC and Kraken should have had some sort of ability to set them apart like other late game weapons...

And As someone else said the fact that Corruption/Crimson convert Mud is completely unnecessary I can see giving them at ability to spread to convert mud if the block is going to turn into corrupt/crimson grass,(As in only the block of jungle grass that would be converted would change none of the turn all the mud in x area to dirt that is just crazy...)

The last thing I realized from the Holidays is that the idea of giving a rare NPC such as the Traveling Merchant 5 rare paintings was completely stupid. I still never have gotten the T. Merchant to Sell Cold Snap I had to trade for that... sigh...

Back
Top Bottom