PC What class should I play? (Modded + Multiplayer)

AmazingGrave

Terrarian
Heya!

I've been doing a modded, expert more run with a friend, and another one of his friends who joined in recently.

We've recently beaten the wall of flesh and gotten into hard-mode, the point where our class choices are a necessity.

The others are doing throwing and melee, but Im not sure what I should do.
I want to be a supportive member, but I also want to get in on the action itself and have fun from time to time.

I've already done a run with summoner, so I dont think Ill be doing it again.

The more major mods Im using are

Calamity
Thorium
Mod of Redemption
AlchemistNPC

If you guys have any suggestions, Id love to hear it!

The bard is a really good class to play if you're not alone, though its not super balanced with calamity, if you want to be able to fight things alone though definitley magic. As I recall magic was just the best one to use against most calamity bosses in general and they're usually harder than the others~

I'd say go with healer from thorium if you're planning on just helping out your friend, otherwise I'd say go with a melee-ranged combo as both mods add some insanely powerful ranged and melee items, such as Mjolnir and Triactis' TPMM (True Paladinian Mage-Hammer of Might), otherwise if you're solely locked to a single class I'd go with Magic, Bard or Summoner (Thorium and Calamity add some better pre-hardmode summoner items to spice up gameplay).

Back
Top Bottom