PC What did i Just make?!?!

thekoopaking

Official Terrarian
Ok so the best i can explain this is. depending on which switches are flipped in order will come up with a diffrent number code

BUT! you dont need the numbers. i had it for help understanding what the heck i just made. i also linked the wires to traps. but you can link it to anything
if you are able to remake this.

981caf155c7d41d9a3fc970f7664a6d2.png

501b57d9ebf54508a696a11187937eb9.png

18db76dd5c32485dbefea0dbcd74ceb0.png

ab18ec4b4a994aec845057210de73906.png

dd246d785a0443b78f7d62d4eba48cc2.png

Heres a Video of it. i dont really understand how i made this XD and i probably never will be able to remake this until way into the future

I dont even know if this contraption actually has like a name. that i dont know about. if it does lemme know

I bet someone who actually understand wiring alot better than i do could probably make somthing Really cool with this.

(also if you are asking how i have so much stuff in my inv. i make most of my contraptions in a builders workshop world before i actually use them in my worlds.
i just made that char look exactly like my main terraria character. so no. i dont bring items from that world to my other worlds. i only use it for that world only for testing)

Posting a download link would be great. Also, does it do anything useful or is it just a random configuration of logic gates?

Posting a download link would be great. Also, does it do anything useful or is it just a random configuration of logic gates?

well i didnt wire it to really do anything very usefull. but i guess it could be used because it can come up with a diffrent combination of numbers depending on which switches were hit first and you could maybe wire that to something. tbh im not 100% sure how i made it or if i could ever remake it

Reactions: pbq
As far as I can tell, the furthest right input appears to hook up to 3 different things, output 9, an OR gate (Which actually connects to...), a NAND gate. I made a chart as best as I could with the pictures you sent. It doesn't appear to do anything other than make some random things happen at the same time.
File_000.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom