Mobile What did you want for the next mobile update?

I really really really really really really really really really really really really want large worlds.

It isnt bad to dream and have hope :3

Other than large worlds, longer days and nights would be nice.

Actually, 505 Games announced what the next update will have when they announced their line-up for E3 2015. It will have Duke Fishron, fishing, a quest system, and though they didn't confirm this, possibly the Frost Moon.

-Biger spawn rate
-Bug fixes

Yes i want fishing, minecarts and oter stuf, but if you want too much it will end like 1.2-bugs, trowing out of game and oter stuff.

I want terraria android can multiplayer worldwide, and frostmoon is added, also i want angler and stylish npc too
I don't really care about 1.2.3, I want 1.3 because of the bosses. Fishing's OK but and the NPCs are cool but other than that 1.2.3 kinda pointless.

I hoped for all three wrenches, possible reforging of 1.2 items and better spawn rate... And yey... All this were included in the Easter update! When it is patched I can enjoy these good things again :nursenaughty:

In the next update I hope Frost Moon event is included, Beetle Husks, working Corruptor/Floatys/Paladin/etc...

Up uppity up to 1.2.3 ~:passionate:

//daniel-san
Reforge 1.2 items by dragging the item onto the goblins head in the crafting/inventory page. Hope it helps :)

Back
Top Bottom