PC What do I do after I have all of the acheivements?

I have recently finished all of the achievements in Terraria except the "200 fishing quests" one. My question is what do i do to my world now? What should I build, fight or make?
Please help because a friend and I are getting quite bored waiting for Terraria Otherworld.

Make up your own achievements, like kill the mech bosses with pre-hardmode weaponry or create a dirt pillar that touches the top and bottom of the map. Make them fun, make them exciting.

I would suggest doing different playthroughs such a class specific ones or certain challenges like Copro's craftless suggestion.

Thanks! Also I'll be posting one of my very own challenges soon! So I hope you can all check it out.
P.S
Craftless sounds like torture and there is not an achievement for getting all of the achievements

No problem. Perhaps after I'm done with my expert playthrough I'll check it out cause I'm probably gonna do something like that.
Also I just though of this: Take your character to a newly generated world equipped with an obscene amount of Rocket IVs... :naughty:

Back
Top Bottom