What do you dislike about Terraria?

:red: :red:ron is the devil wrapped in barbed wire dipped in nasty sauce.

Psychic Space Squidward is...Psychic. And from Space. And Squidward.

I still LIKE these bosses though, and wish we could see more bosses for us to :red: about being too hard. These two are the only ones I see people having trouble with. Everything else is just MAXIPWNED. I want more bosses.

It's too bad the dev team said Psychic Space Squidward is the final boss. I really wanted to see more.

Potion_Sickness.png
this

The Map.

It's like someone said "Hey I want a map that looks like a child vomited a pack of crayons on it!"

I am sooooo sick of every enemy using light sparkles to smear crayon everywhere in large blots.

Bosses despawn, if you go too far away. Yeah, it can be helpful, but for me it feels so uncomfortable and sometimes boss indeed despawn, when i don't want to. Frustrating.

Though Destroyer and Moon Lord never despawn.

The fact the game is IMO a bit too RNG-based. Sometimes you can be really lucky, while sometimes you can grind a single item for like a few days and still nothing.

Other thing would be some enemies. While most enemies are supposed to give us a challenge, some are more of an annoyance (example: hornets/moss hornets).

The consistency is a bit off. (e.g. Goblin Summoner is not considered an event boss for the Goblin Army, Martian Saucer has a death message unlike all other event bosses)

The consistency is a bit off. (e.g. Goblin Summoner is not considered an event boss for the Goblin Army, Martian Saucer has a death message unlike all other event bosses)
The Dark Mage, Ogre, and (probably, haven't gotten to her) Betsy have death messages. Pretty sure the Moon bosses do too.

The begining of the game is always upsetting to me. I usually get unlucky and don't find any heart crystals... ;(

Like everyone here, I particularly dislike the RNG-based item gathering. If you can find literally anything in a world, it's fine, but I often found myself world-hopping just to farm Titanium and, oddly, Quest Fishes.

That I can handle, but there's also another aspect that I absolutely loathe...

...the fact that you can't put furnitures in walls (as in side walls, not background) and ceilings.

That corruption/crimson can spread into the jungle LMAO
Its one of the main biomes with bosses and stuff and it gets destroyed in hardmode.

That the guide opens doors for monsters , its the worst on bloodmoons. Dude you are wise, DONT OPEN THEM

The freaking Imps and bats in the Underworld. Shesh

The fact that I have to spend a good day setting up non-corruptable barriers before entering hardmode to protect my Jungle from being consumed by the other biomes.

medusa.gif

A hitscan attack with minimal startup that can instantly kill literally any build in the game? Sounds good to me.

Why can't Pocket Mirror be part of an Ankh Shield component? Combine it with Blindfold and... I dunno, just the two, or maybe plus an accessory that prevents Chilled/Frozen (besides Hand Warmer).

Back
Top Bottom