What do you do after beating the game?

Frost

Terrarian
Once you done all you had to do, kill all bosses, finishing your base, obtaining spectre armor, what do you do? I finished the game in under 5 days and I don't really know what to do. But I would like to know what you like to do after beating the game? Anything goes.

Build things, grind out all those pesky and infuriating RNG drops, Frost/Pumpkin Moons, try out new armors and builds, and last but not least, restart your playthrough.

I put the beaten game in the bin. There's only so much left of it when you're smashing it with a sledgehammer.

Turn it off. Then I take a huge break from the game , until an update comes out or I just feel like playing it again.

Have you done any challenge playthroughs? Those can be lots of fun if you've "won" the game.

Build build build build build and... build. Then do a playthrough in your new amazingly built world with a group of friends/strangers and see them go "wow so cool you build this? Much like."

Once you done all you had to do, kill all bosses, finishing your base, obtaining spectre armor, what do you do? I finished the game in under 5 days and I don't really know what to do. But I would like to know what you like to do after beating the game? Anything goes.

I have personally been collecting every single item.

Exactly what I meant. Killing bosses with weapons above their tiers is easy. Killing Plantera with a plain spear? Now that's gonna make the dumb plant feel horrible.

Thank-you very much for the offer, but I must decline.
"There is no thrill like the thrill of the hunt . " :)

Restart with a new world. I like the exploration of the randomness and leveling up from zero to hero and never spend long at endgame once I have top tier.

Exactly what I meant. Killing bosses with weapons above their tiers is easy. Killing Plantera with a plain spear? Now that's gonna make the dumb plant feel horrible.
Challenge Accepted. I love myself a good spear. I think I will try with a Dark Lance before the actual spear, to just get a feel for the difficulty.

Seeing as how I have not beat the game I have no business here, I'd just go farm rare items like the ancient cobalt set.

Back
Top Bottom