Mobile What do you guys think is the most OP weapon of 1.2.4

In my opinion it's the bubble gun
Even with the Spectre hood It does good damage
Not to mention the added bonus of lifesteal :passionate:

The Horseman's blade and North Pole have high DPS, it's a very close tie between the two. Vampire knives have decent DPS, but aren't the best for events.

Yup from that life stealing daggers..Gives me the creeps!
[DOUBLEPOST=1438335399,1438335353][/DOUBLEPOST]
Let's make a war out of it!
[DOUBLEPOST=1438335491][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well,you so have a point..somewhere..
And :red:ed off-topic ppl be like: Last Prism!

Well I don't know, I haven't really played the pc version so I wouldn't know. My fav weapon to use however is piranha gun. It's so easy killing bosses with it. Just shoot and run around :D

Well I don't know, I haven't really played the pc version so I wouldn't know. My fav weapon to use however is piranha gun. It's so easy killing bosses with it. Just shoot and run around :D
I got the Piranhya gun from the DG chest, then I lost it in one of mine...
I really need a chest organisation system. CODEGLUE! FIX DE SIGNS QUICK
>.<

I got the Piranhya gun from the DG chest, then I lost it in one of mine...
I really need a chest organisation system. CODEGLUE! FIX DE SIGNS QUICK
>.<

Use statues. I use 1 for the image it displays. So sword one I put swords, spear I put Spears, tree I put all my wood things, etc etc

Use statues. I use 1 for the image it displays. So sword one I put swords, spear I put Spears, tree I put all my wood things, etc etc

That... will be confusing.
And the ankh shield and Lightning boots totally clash with your ghostly appearance.
Wish they added Accessory dye slots soon..

That... will be confusing.
And the ankh shield and Lightning boots totally clash with your ghostly appearance.
Wish they added Accessory dye slots soon..

The way I organized it, it actually works pretty well for me.

I agree, wish we had accessory dye slots. I was just testing with silver dye to see if they will disappear because I've heard that happens. I don't want to use any of my good dyes

The way I organized it, it actually works pretty well for me.

I agree, wish we had accessory dye slots. I was just testing with silver dye to see if they will disappear because I've heard that happens. I don't want to use any of my good dyes
Disappear? How?

Disappear? How?

I've read and heard from some people that in mobile the dyes just disappear after sometime while in the dye slots. So I wanted to test it out with the easiest to acquire dyes to make sure so that I don't lose the good ones. So far it hasn't happened. Maybe it's a glitch that happens to some?

I've read and heard from some people that in mobile the dyes just disappear after sometime while in the dye slots. So I wanted to test it out with the easiest to acquire dyes to make sure so that I don't lose the good ones. So far it hasn't happened. Maybe it's a glitch that happens to some?
Not disappear, glitches into another, if I'm right. Last time my all blue dye turned crazy as a mix of green, silver and black-and-red

Not disappear, glitches into another, if I'm right. Last time my all blue dye turned crazy as a mix of green, silver and black-and-red
Hm, weird. Well so far nothing has happened. So maybe that happens to only a few users.

The best 1.2.4 weapon other than the Coin Gun is the Bubble Gun, seriously it does 1400 damage per second, versus the Blizzard Staff's 1300 and the Razorpine's 1200.

the turrerian lololololol.avi

no, but in all seriousness, pre-1.3 I was always a Terra-Blade guy. I don't even use it much anymore but it was my primary weapon back in '2.4

Back
Top Bottom