PC what do you like more? PC or Xbox terraria?

what do you like more?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alapz

Terrarian
personally I take PC for the updates and controls but when it comes to mining Xbox its a small reason but yea building/adventuring goes to PC and just mining for ores and such goes to Xbox :)

PC for controls and being able to go on without my friends instantly bugging me as soon as I go on.
Xbox because I have more completely pointless achievements on there

Also, you should probably change it to PC/Console/Mobile instead of just PC/Xbox.

the main reason I like mining on Xbox is that I can click on the moving stick and then no longer do I have to specifically select what to mine :)

the main reason I like mining on Xbox is that I can click on the moving stick and then no longer do I have to specifically select what to mine :)
Tip: default Control key to toggle smart cursor on PC. I prefer it to Xbox's smart controls.

PC for controls and being able to go on without my friends instantly bugging me as soon as I go on.
Xbox because I have more completely pointless achievements on there

Also, you should probably change it to PC/Console/Mobile instead of just PC/Xbox.

personally I don't play IOS but I suppose I could add it never thought of it really only showed as 2 poles.

personally I don't play IOS but I suppose I could add it never thought of it really only showed as 2 poles.
I own iOS but never really play it either. Also, even though iOS seems to have the least problems, it isn't the only mobile Terraria.

ya a lot of people don't really know that. IOS seems to be the most popular so people kinda disregard the other ones.
It's probably the most popular because: 1. It has 1.2
2. Of the mobile devices to have 1.2, from what I've heard, it's the least buggy.

@xXAwesomeNinjaXx
ya, personally I am new to the forums part of terraria so I am just winging it with this pole I will add a IOS/xbox/Pc/Psn pole later I guess
[DOUBLEPOST=1419328757][/DOUBLEPOST]well I am done commenting on the pole cya later awesomeninja :p

There's nothing different about mining in Xbox. Mining can be done quite easy with smart cursor.

There is no choice to be made, really.

seems doing a vote between 2 platforms on a forum about 1 of those platforms wasn't a genius idea xD

Platform comparison threads are a really bad idea here, they always lead to arguments. Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom