PC What do you think is the hardest achievement in the game?

benry gaming

Retinazer
For me, it would have to be either And Good Riddance or Supreme Helper Minion just because of how long and unfun they are

And Good Riddance! can be made easier by doing it on a pre-Hardmode world with stuff like Terraformer and Biome Sight,
but no matter how you do Supreme Helper Minion, it's going to be really grindy. (Unless you're one of those people who actually likes fishing)

And Good Riddance! can be made easier by doing it on a pre-Hardmode world with stuff like Terraformer and Biome Sight,
but no matter how you do Supreme Helper Minion, it's going to be really grindy. (Unless you're one of those people who actually likes fishing)
I've tried getting And Good Riddance on a new world, and it's still really annoying, but it is much easier

Even supreme helper minion isn't that bad (though it's definitely still the hardest achievement). Journey mode time-skipping makes it a lot less annoying. Just research every quest fish you get (there's around 40 total, but once you get to 30 or so the majority of the quests will be repeats) and eventually you'll be able to complete quests absurdly fast, since you can use time advance to skip to the next quest in seconds, and duplication to get the fish near instantly.

Before journey mode (which is when I got it), it was an absolute slog though, since it required 80 hours of playtime assuming you never missed a quest (though sundial reduces it a bit).

Last edited:
Even supreme helper minion isn't that bad (though it's definitely the hardest achievement). Journey mode time-skipping makes it relatively simple. Just research every quest fish you get (there's around 40 total, but once you get to 30 or so the majority of the quests will be repeats) and eventually you'll be able to complete quests absurdly fast, since you can use time advance to skip to the next quest in seconds, and duplication to get the fish near instantly.

Before journey mode (which is when I got it) it was an absolute slog though.
I did it that way when I did supreme helper minion, and it was still super annoying and grindy.

Back
Top Bottom