What do you think the best biome is for each class? Corruption or Crimson?

RegalLotus

Terrarian
I personally like choosing Corruption for any playthrough. Just because I have arachnophobia. No other reason.
However, I would like to see if there is a consensus on what biome is best for each class.
I'd love to hear your thoughts on this matter.

For me it's like this, Melee: Corruption, Ranger: Crimson, Mage: Crimson, Summoner: Don't Care And Thrower: HAhaha it doesn't exist anymore XD

For me it's like this, Melee: Corruption, Ranger: Crimson, Mage: Crimson, Summoner: Don't Care And Thrower: HAhaha it doesn't exist anymore XD

I wish the Throwing Class was improved and expanded upon. Would have made for an interesting class.

Melee - Crimson, since the blood butcherer does more damage and can be obtained by killing the Eye of Cthulhu

Ranger - Corruption, since the musket does more damage and has good efficiency.

Mage - Crimson, this one was hard but Crimson wins since the pre-hardmode items arent the best but the Golden Shower is just amazing and could be used for some late-game bosses.

Summoner - Is Hallowed allowed?

Melee - Crimson, since the blood butcherer does more damage and can be obtained by killing the Eye of Cthulhu

Ranger - Corruption, since the musket does more damage and has good efficiency.

Mage - Crimson, this one was hard but Crimson wins since the pre-hardmode items arent the best but the Golden Shower is just amazing and could be used for some late-game bosses.

Summoner - Is Hallowed allowed?

I was thinking more of the pre-hardmode evil biomes. But sure, Hallowed is allowed.

Crimson is best for every class, IMO. It's even designed to be better, at the cost of being more difficult. Still, I always go Corruption, because I think it fits the game better.

Back
Top Bottom