Game Mechanics What if there was a way to create ahd ahre custom seeds?

Random Fellow

Skeletron
I know map making is out there and there is Tedit. But for my money these custom seeds beat them. It's so fun to just run around and build in For the worthy, 5162020, and for the bees exploring these are really fun because they can sprout new ideas and give players a new experience. Since Terraria is no longer having updates I feel like another great way to pas son the games future to fans, besides mods and texture packs. Is to let players create their own seeds for worlds. So, you could go in a map viewer move some things around, generate biomes wherever you want, or edit one of your worlds then generate a seed for it and give it to a friend. This could lead to some insanely fun playthroughs since not everyone is going to be downloading mods or custom maps online. We already have a ton of content in this game, it's going to live on forever at this point, not even needing life support. But this was a fun idea I had, I'd like to see what people think of this idea. My expert mode thread has also gained attention to hey, check that out too if you want.

You mean more like a Map Generator with an editor or a custom from scratch using brushes and stuff to make it? I'm sure it's possible but it'd be quite the coding task as I think this surpasses Tmodloader in concept.

You mean more like a Map Generator with an editor or a custom from scratch using brushes and stuff to make it? I'm sure it's possible but it'd be quite the coding task as I think this surpasses Tmodloader in concept.
Yeah I can see why. But I personally think that would be cool, but I don't need some really I already love this game to bits.

Back
Top Bottom