What is the best melee setup with accessories from beginning to endgame?

This is a bit hard to answer, best i can give you are the strings for yoyos, the counterweights and feral claws ( and maybe magma stone. ). These accessories are decent on their own and are used for builds. Strings & Counterweights are for the Yoyo Bag, feral claws for the Mech Glove and the magma stone for the Fire Gauntlet. You can bring accessories along with it like the emblems from WOF.

For weapons, just use any, since there's not much weapons that go against it but preferably Sunfury & Cascade for Pre-WOF, Amarok and Ice Sickle for Pre-Mech, Amarok, ( Optional ) Terra-Blade & Death Scythe for Pre-Plantera, The Eye of Cthulhu & Paladin's Hammer for Pre-Golem, Influx Waver, The Eye of Cthulhu and Possessed Hatchet for Pre-Pillars/Cultist, and the endgame is kind of obvious.

but if you're talking about weapons from pre-hm bosses, well there's not much answers since pre-hardmode weapons are hard to use against endgame units, but i guess the best melee/s is/are Amazon, Thorn Chakram and the ball o hurt / flaming mace thingy. ( I forgot the name )

This may be wrong, because it's opinionated or something, no idea.

Back
Top Bottom