• Spell Tomes

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Launchers

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters

QubeTown

Spazmatism
Mine would be yoyos.

Edit: If you want to vote for Normal Throwing Weapons (Shurikens, Throwing Knives, ETC) Then like the Comment below. I forgot to put it in the Poll :\

Last edited:
Definintly Repeaters with bows being a close 2nd, just like pew pew lol and never been huge on guns in games

Definintly Repeaters with bows being a close 2nd, just like pew pew lol and never been huge on guns in games
How can you NOT be big on guns in the game. . . Guns have a special ability with there projectiles they dont arch down and chlorophyte bullets . . .

spells have the widest, most interesting variety, seconded only by late game melee. Ranger stuff is boring, but effective, meanwhile.

Even though I said boomerangs... yoyos are on that same level. They are just fun to mess around will. Not overly fond of guns myself, as I lean towards liking the Fantasy adventure type of things.

I think Magic would be a 2nd choice for fun.

What I use and what I have fun with are two different things; most of the time. I love the Chakrams but... I have better weapons to use. Still use on occasion. the only magic i would ever use is the summons, as the rest I would rather just play around with. :dryadsmile:

Spell Tomes, but generally I'd vote for magic because magical items can make anything happen, other items could be predicted.

Every kind of thrown weapon feels really good to me.

Then rockets, feels also very statisfying to see things blowing up.

Some of the Magic spells are beautiful, and they were getting better at each major update, so I take that as a thirth.

Most likely shotgun after that, but too bad Terraria didn't really catched the full feeling of it, the shotgun bought by the arms dealer is the closest to get.

Yoyo's for me are kinda meh to me, while it's fun to look at the counterweights flying everywhere and such, but every kind of yoyo are like the same thing, but with more length and damage, it doesn't make me want to do a playthrough with it. They barely have any difference compared with other 'classed' weapons. (With exception of the Terrarian, but then the playthrough is most likely over when you got your hands at it.)

Last edited:
I would definitely say magical weapons. They have the largest variety and you can always switch to a different weapon with a completely different affect. Ranger (and guns particularly) are reliable and do solid damage but it is no where as fun as being able switch from weapon to weapon as a mage. (Sniper rifle doe.... Boom Headshot!)

Second I would say either melee or summons. There aren't many summoning weapons but they are all fairly unique (though they have tier differences). According to the options on the list that would be my second. Melee definitely has some variety towards the Endgame but before that (I feel) that it is quite slashy with the exception of yoyos .

Magical weapons are a lot of fun to use. My favorite are the Medusa Head and the Toxic Flask. They're not terribly effective weapons, but they're so fun to use :D

Back
Top Bottom