What is the prettiest block/building block?

Aiden L

Official Terrarian
What Terraria block is the prettiest? It can be that it looks the best for building, the texture is the nicest, or it's just pleasant looking.

My best looking building block IMO would have to be either dynasty wood or boreal wood. Many of my builds are made out of them, and they're very handsome... if that makes sense.
I think the crystal blocks look the prettiest. Look at them. Crystal Block

What do you think?

That's a difficult one, and I'm not gonna lie, I had to use wiki for this one. (Which I'm sure others will do.)

For building blocks, I'm probably gonna say either most types of bricks (preferably gray) or the hay blocks. If you couldn't tell, I'm a bit of a medieval/rustic builds fan.
For the prettiest block, though, that's more difficult for me. My big ones are Chlorophyte Ore, anything with Luminite in the name, and Dynasty Wood, but I think I'm gonna have to go with Luminite Brick.

But shout out to the blocks that couldn't be mentioned, Crimtane Bricks for originality, Mahogany Leaf Blocks for their natural look, Honey Block for smoothness, and all of the blocks that look different each time you place them.

As a general thing I like Pearlstone Brick or Snow Brick. Crystal Block and its wall looks so extremely pretty on negative paint, you could even do a sunray effect with wall painted in an angle like that.
Lihzahrd Block/Wall on negative paint actually have an aquarium/bathhouse feel

I always thought the adamantite brick looks interesting, it has a girder/mechanical look in a cool red with white edges depending on how it's shaped but I never know what to build of it

Back
Top Bottom