• Plantera

• Golem

• Duke Fishron

• Empress of Light

• Lunatic Cultist

• Moon Lord

• Brain of Cthulhu (forgot to add lmao)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I would have to say Duke Fishron for one of them, because I have no idea how to beat him, and he's frustrating to me. Though to be honest, I had to decide between him and Empress of Light for the fact that their attacks are hard to dodge AND hit like a truck. While it's even more so for EoL, she makes up for it by having an item that only drops if battled during the day exclusively. As for my other vote... well, it's obvious for that one.
1695680644921.png

I mean come on! Everyone knows golem is too easy!

Well it's been a few days, and I didn't expect this post to become this popular, while I was expecting cultist and golem being the most voted, there has been definetely some surprises.

First of all Duke Fishron and EOL, they are harder bosses compared to the rest of this list, but because they are overall fun, have some really cool designs I was expecting for that to balance out in favor of them, but that didn't happen.

Now the mechs, I was expecting them for be a lot more voted (maybe with a larger number of people/vote options they would've), generally, if you talk about progression there will be 3 parts that the community doesn't really like, the start of pre-hardmode and hardmode, and the endgame, altough the start of hardmode is generally more disliked IMO, logically I was thinking that atleast skeletron prime would be higher up the list.

Deerclops/Queen Slime, because they are harder? Newer? Idk.

Well it's been a few days, and I didn't expect this post to become this popular, while I was expecting cultist and golem being the most voted, there has been definetely some surprises.

First of all Duke Fishron and EOL, they are harder bosses compared to the rest of this list, but because they are overall fun, have some really cool designs I was expecting for that to balance out in favor of them, but that didn't happen.

Now the mechs, I was expecting them for be a lot more voted (maybe with a larger number of people/vote options they would've), generally, if you talk about progression there will be 3 parts that the community doesn't really like, the start of pre-hardmode and hardmode, and the endgame, altough the start of hardmode is generally more disliked IMO, logically I was thinking that atleast skeletron prime would be higher up the list.

Deerclops/Queen Slime, because they are harder? Newer? Idk.
The reason I voted Duke Fishron was because either you can barely beat him in endgame and his loot is bad, or you can beat him pre-mech and his loot will be OP for you.
However, this problem would be mostly solved if there was weapon reworks for all of his loot.

The Tsunami, Razorblade Typhoon, Bubble Gun, Flairon, and Tempest Staff all synergize well with the respective endgame armors and the right accessories, so therefore, Duke Fishron’s weapons aren’t bad, they just had some nerfs here and there, but still WORK.

The Tsunami, Razorblade Typhoon, Bubble Gun, Flairon, and Tempest Staff all synergize well with the respective endgame armors and the right accessories, so therefore, Duke Fishron’s weapons aren’t bad, they just had some nerfs here and there, but still WORK.
In the same way different RNG values affect different things, different skill sets affect different things.
People who are naturally skilled at mastering Duke Fishron's super annoying AI tend to be naturally skilled at making the most out of his unwieldy weapons.
People who are skilled at things other than Duke Fishron but aren't good at fighting Duke Fishron tend to not be good at handling his unwieldy weapons.
If the weapons were reworked, they would be easier to use for the latter group of people,
and if Fishron was locked behind a certain point of progression, the former group wouldn't be able to turn hardmode into a joke by fighting him early.

I fought the big :red: Duke in pre-mechanical bosses just by using frost armor, all warding accessories, and the chain guillotines and I :red:ing demoed his :red:ing :red: while staying alive the longest and got fishron wings first time killing it. I can safely say it does make :red: after killing Duke insanely easy.

The reason I voted Duke Fishron was because either you can barely beat him in endgame and his loot is bad, or you can beat him pre-mech and his loot will be OP for you.
However, this problem would be mostly solved if there was weapon reworks for all of his loot.
I completely disagree, the wings are great, the mount is amazing, both razorblade typhoon and tsunami are great weapons, and the rest are not bad at all.

I usually fight him post-plantera/golem (depends on the class really) and he really is not that bad, especially if you are mage/melee, and his loot is great for that place.

honestly i absolutely expected golem and cultist, BoC and Deerclops would've been my 3rd and 4th votes respectively
i don't think many people like deerclops tbh

Back
Top Bottom