Hot Topic What is your favorite Weapon?

Tylerthedragon

Steampunker
You can choose one or all of the three categories:

1) Most Useful (To you that you've used often,not the best weapon in the game)
2) Most Fun (Ones you find using in friendly PVP matches or to mess people around, or even just when grinding monsters)
3) Most Intricate (The ones you had the most interest collecting and trying out, even if you hated it or not)

It'd be cool.

1) Megashark, always a first thing to try and get for me, because it's my favorite ranged weapon
2) I always have fun using the Blood Daggers (or whatever they're called), It's really fun to use and spammy like all hell, so it's easy to use for fun to kill people
3) Has to be the Demon Scythe (my favorite weapon in the game), always fun for me to use, and always fun to shoot at people, I love how it waits then speeds up really fast and shoots forwards, Always have fun using it and will always use it until late game as soon as I get the chance.

1) Megashark for the most part of hardmode until I've obtained the Flairon
2) I'm a fan of summoning, and I really like the Optic Staff and Raven Staff
3) Probably the Raven Staff

1} Horseman's Blade. I quite like it and its been useful to me for most things on top of being fun, especially when I go rainbow burning things. (Fire,Curse, and Frostburn)
2} CHAINGUN. Aiming and spread isn't an issue due, especially with explosive bullets. About half the screen is covered in death the whole time.
3} Hm, quite an interesting thing. I'd have to say Magnet Sphere perhaps, it's a lot like Quake II's BFG 10K.

Oh that would be easy,
1.True excalibur(vanity weapons Plz!) when the 1.2 update came out I thought to myself "im going to miss excalibur" but then i got a broken hero sword from a solar eclipse and forged this thing!not the most pratical weapon but definitely my favourite
2.Spectre Staff, okay this is definetly not the best weapon,its banned on most servers because of the way the projectile "lost soul" works,but it is too cool!
3.Coin gun, equivelent of 1.0.6's star cannon,OP,banned,and has bad ammo

You can choose one or all of the three categories:

1) Most Useful (To you that you've used often,not the best weapon in the game)
2) Most Fun (Ones you find using in friendly PVP matches or to mess people around, or even just when grinding monsters)
3) Most Intricate (The ones you had the most interest collecting and trying out, even if you hated it or not)

It'd be cool.

1) Megashark, always a first thing to try and get for me, because it's my favorite ranged weapon
2) I always have fun using the Blood Daggers (or whatever they're called), It's really fun to use and spammy like all hell, so it's easy to use for fun to kill people
3) Has to be the Demon Scythe (my favorite weapon in the game), always fun for me to use, and always fun to shoot at people, I love how it waits then speeds up really fast and shoots forwards, Always have fun using it and will always use it until late game as soon as I get the chance.
North pole and Flairon. Whatever that would fit into. Oh, and Terra Blade :D

1) Death Sickle can cripple someone real bad, plus they can go through walls!
2) Tsunami + Venom Arrows = death
3) The Chain Gun is quite a strong weapon as it fires faster then a megashark {starts crying} accuracy isn't too bad because of chlorophyte bullets, and deals good damage.

1. Death Sickle, very useful and effective to use. Plus with the right mod, you can turn it into the perfect slinky.
2. See above, but, focus on the slinky part (Pronounced: SLINKYYYYY)
3. Space gun, I thought it would be much more interesting and powerful than it actually was

1. Paladin's Hammer. It's like a planet-busting sugar-high hamster shaped like a mallet. It destroys everything in its wake if used correctly.
2. Chlorophyte Partisan. Trolling enemies through walls is just too much fun.
3. North Pole. Let it snow. Let it freaking SNOW.

And I guess that would answer what my favorite weapon type is as well, for those who don't know it yet.

Edit: Someday I'll stop switching the NP and Gungnir in my mind.

Last edited:
1) Legendary Muramasa until i unlock hardmode
2) Untreal uzi + chlorophyte bullet
3)True night's edge - the sword is kind of cool but i only use him until i craft the terra blade

Hmm by category labeling as you did 1) 2) and 3)
1)right now its a but tough... Flairon is the best melee with only the Terra blade rivaling it but both are boring to use. The Paladins hammer, Horesman's Blade and scourge of the Corruptor are more fun but not as strong though are still endgame worthy
2)North Pole shame it was nerfed so much its DPS is sad now...(It needed a nerf, but not that big of a nerf its one of the worst moon weapons now...)
3)most interest in collecting hmm my goal is to collect everything so...
for weapon type I particularly like spears followed by boomerangs and flails in that order

1) Terra Blade. Always have one in all of my playthroughs.
2) Flairon. Oh man those bubbles make HM Dungeon a trip in the park.
3) True Nights Edge. Just love the way it looks.

1) Cutlass... it's been my weapon of choice for a long time now.
2) Death Sickle... sending mobs to their death from behind walls at random times makes for a fun show (when you're not just spinning it around for the hell of it)
3) Fruitcake Chakram... I had just started a new world, and received this from a present. With base 14 damage, it lasted me all the way until hell, and no ammo required!

1) RazorBlade Typhoon. It's a great magic weapon.
2) Blizzard Staff. Nothing's better than raining an icy hell upon your friends, enemies, & frenemies.
3) Definitely the Piranha Gun. It's a must-have for people who like odd or interesting weapons. And it rips stuff apart too!

1: Vampire Knives...loved them ever since I first used them. The best weapon in the game for surviving. USEFUL
2: Water Bolt...such an important weapon in my Mage run. Used it in every boss before Hardmode: Queen Bee, Eye of Cthulu, Brain of Cthulu, Skeletron and Wall of Flesh. And I still do sometimes use it against the Hardmode enemies. FUN
3: Sniper Rifle...Man, I use this weapon a lot in PvP. Most of the time I keep still with it, so the Shroomite armor boosts the damage and I get one-hit KO's, but most of the time I take advantage of the scope you can use with right-click to view past the boundaries of the screen. So I know when to use surprise attacks and I get a warning beforehand when others are coming. Then I switch to my Candy Corn Rifle and kill 'em. :D FUN

1) Tempest Staff/Pygmy Staff/Optic Staff- I always have many of these summons flying around killing stuff for me while I dig around or loot chests
2) Boulder - Best consumed weapon ever in terms of fun.
3) Staff of the Frost Hydra- It took me a long time to get this thingy and I forget to use it much but I like it and it fits my generally avoid-direct-combat playstyle pretty well

1)Katana...I love it since it of asian heritage
2)Muramasa... same as above
3)Cobalt Sword... again same as above xD

but seriously...

1)Night's Edge since it's the strongest pre-hard mode sword plus it's usaully a goal to get for me from start
2)Death Sickle...fun to always see the glowing scyths fly all over the place
3)Enchanted boomerang, I always get it from the first chest in every world it gets anoyying but still fun to have around when I need a ranged weapon

Back
Top Bottom