What is your funniest experience in Terraria?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legoman676

Terrarian
I just wanted to know about your funniest time in terraria.

Mine would be when my friend accidentally spawn the WoF while we were making our Hell bridge.He got hit off of it and died in a wall.Luckily, his crap got inside a dungeon. He built over to the dungeon, with a two block space in the bridge, he hopped over to the building,forgetting that he didn't have his rocket boots. He fell into the lava and lost most of his stuff. I laughed.

When you're playing with the language set to italian, you can call the funniest moment pretty much everytime you find a new item.

Ehhhh, everything? I mean, who doesn't love being torn to pieces by everything while trying to do something productive?

on mobile i made a new character and built a hellevator right away so when i was done i felt like falling through it a few times

I just wanted to know about your funniest time in terraria.

Mine would be when my friend accidentally spawn the WoF while we were making our Hell bridge.He got hit off of it and died in a wall.Luckily, his crap got inside a dungeon. He built over to the dungeon, with a two block space in the bridge, he hopped over to the building,forgetting that he didn't have his rocket boots. He fell into the lava and lost most of his stuff. I laughed.

One time I was doing a Hardcore, and I was getting attacked by Zombies and was going to die. Then a falling star fell on a Zombie and did over 9000 damage.

He died.

Anyways, I was able to escape, thankfully.

Why not in cross platform?
Anyways
I was with bae at the time and we were liek. Let's PvP with broken copper shorts words. And I was liek. What's wrong with you. But whatever sure.
I ended up winning because I knocked them down a hole to hell. (We did this with begginer gear)
I laughed so hard cuz they rage quit and said that I used the hax

Why not in cross platform?
Anyways
I was with bae at the time and we were liek. Let's PvP with broken copper shorts words. And I was liek. What's wrong with you. But whatever sure.
I ended up winning because I knocked them down a hole to hell. (We did this with begginer gear)
I laughed so hard cuz they rage quit and said that I used the hax

lul i laguh evrytim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom