Console What is your method for obtaining the crimson key?

Ni
Currently wearing turtle armor while standing in honey in the Crimson with 50 blocks of meteorite ore placed around me. Though the coming update might nerf that XD
Nice :)
I'm pretty much doing the same thing, but.... 1/4000 are not great odds...
[DOUBLEPOST=1449248482,1449248435][/DOUBLEPOST]
Currently wearing turtle armor while standing in honey in the Crimson with 50 blocks of meteorite ore placed around me. Though the coming update might nerf that XD
Have you managed to get one using this method?

Ni

Nice :)
I'm pretty much doing the same thing, but.... 1/4000 are not great odds...
[DOUBLEPOST=1449248482,1449248435][/DOUBLEPOST]
Have you managed to get one using this method?
I usually leave it running by itself for a few hours or over night. I haven't tried it in a while but it was effective before the last update for sure.

Summon the frost or pumpkin moon in the crismon. I had built an arena in the ice biome and after a few nights of fighting pumpkin moons the frozen key molds starts dropping...Im hoping the same concept will work for Crimson Key Mold...

When I am looking for something specific, I just build a house or wait till a blood moon and go to that area. Eventually end up with one of what I aimed for. I enjoy building I guess fancy structures all over my map.

Otherwise I know eventually I stumble across getting one due to traversing the biome or place that I need to be in order to get specific item. Cause I can say the same thing with the Nazar. Of course that one I just make a water candle area within the dungeon and hack away. :dryadsmile:

I made a underground crimason area with a water candel spame the possed hachet down and afked when watching youtube on the computor
got about 3 keys this way but it does take a long time

my method?

i ran around in the underground crimson and killed everything for hours until i got my key mold.

same thing i did for every other key mold in their respective biomes.

no tricks... no AFC [away from controller]... i just... slaughtered everything in front of me for hours.

Back
Top Bottom