Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Some Custom

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • I use a Controller

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

rotyler

Empress of Light
I was talking with my friends earlier today, and all of them use the default keybindings. I find this very strange, as (in my opinion) a lot of the default keybindings aren't easily reachable without moving your hand quite a bit. So, The custom bindings I have used for the past 6-7 years are as follows:

E - Inventory
Q - Grapple
F - Quick Heal
(MOUSE4/Side Mouse) - Quick Mana

I'm curious how many of you use the defaults, and what other custom keybinding sets people swear by.

I stick with the defaults for the most part on my Keyboard & Mouse setup. The only key I think I changed is the "throw" key since I would end up accidentally throwing items I didn't mean to while using the default (which I think is "T") So I remapped that to "P" so I wouldn't accidentally throw items.

On the controller, I did remap a few things from the defaults. I use the auto-lock on for example as part of the D-Pad up button.

Quick mana is G for me. Everything else is default. I never was the type to mess with keybinds much, instead I'd try to adapt to whatever the defaults are.

Mainly default for me except quick mana, why is it so far away in default? There's nothing "quick" about that at all!

Ohhh boy, here we go. :p
Movement: Arrow keys.
Jump: RCtrl
Inventory: KP0 (KP Insert)
Grapple: KP1 (KP End)
Quick Select: RShift
Throw: Backspace
Journey Mode Options: | (Pipe, Backslash)
Smart Cursor Toggle: Space Bar
Quick Buff: KP9
Quick Mana: KP8
Quick Heal: KP7
Full Map: Home
Map Toggle: Insert
Map Transparency +/-: KP6/5
Map Size +/-: +/-
Cycle Inventory Left / Right: < and >
I think that's it. It's all easily accessible by the right hand when one's mouse is on the left side of the keyboard. I use a trackball, personally.

Back
Top Bottom