What kind of mod should I make?

What kind of mod should I make?

• Sprites

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well, what do you think the game needs? That's a good starting point for a mod concept, you do you, then take criticism, suggestions, ect and go from there

i mean more content always works, like a boss fight or something

maybe something you havent done so youcan learn a bit more abt coding idk

I'd Say a Adventure Mod because those do very good but you have to do hard work
If you do a Adventure Mod, you may be known in the Terraria Community

i mean more content always works, like a boss fight or something

maybe something you havent done so youcan learn a bit more abt coding idk

This is the first time I wanted to make one

Well, what do you think the game needs? That's a good starting point for a mod concept, you do you, then take criticism, suggestions, ect and go from there

Where to look?

I'd Say a Adventure Mod because those do very good but you have to do hard work
If you do a Adventure Mod, you may be known in the Terraria Community

Let's wait and see

Something nobody done before.
+How about an ultimate showdown mod? You have one day (24min) to fight each boss/event of the game (in addition active mods). One boss and one event always at the same time. If defeated one the next stronger appears. The normal units could spawn like in the Old one's army event (but always in same order). Like in Pumpkin/Frost moon you get points for defeating many enemies in short time. Different player could compare their results. That would help to find the true 1337-uber-Terraria-g4m0r.

here some more ideas (not updated for a while):

Something nobody done before.
+How about an ultimate showdown mod? You have one day (24min) to fight each boss/event of the game (in addition active mods). One boss and one event always at the same time. If defeated one the next stronger appears. The normal units could spawn like in the Old one's army event (but always in same order). Like in Pumpkin/Frost moon you get points for defeating many enemies in short time. Different player could compare their results. That would help to find the true 1337-uber-Terraria-g4m0r.

here some more ideas (not updated for a while):

I like this! I'll start on it

Back
Top Bottom