tModLoader What Mods has the best (non-worm, non-hydra (3 heads or more)) "dragon/wyvern/drake" enemies And/Or bosses you liked?

Ordeni

Official Terrarian
As the title suggests, what Bosses or non bosses from a mod with draconic characteristics do you like? Be it for design, combat, or "lore" reasons, all are valued enough to say, you don't have to list one, BUT there are two things I hope people understand:

1.) can't be a worm styled boss/enemy like stardust dragon from vanilla OR void wyvern from a certain neat looking mod I bet you are aware of. NOR can it be essentially turkor, or something with many heads like the hydra. Two heads MAX.

2.) Must give the reason why you like, and going something "Because I do" or "IDK" doesn't help at all. Something at least like "it looks strong" is more engaging and helpful then something like the former two is all I ask.

3.) It must directly and fully be in a mod, and no, items that reference it, or a mere severed limb do NOT count. It can be from ANY mod, even unheard of or "crummy" mods, or very tiny mods. Pets and mounts, and summons do NOT count, nor do draco-men, aka basically humanoid small town npc sized humans with dragon heads, maybe wings & tail, and covered in scales. AKA a lizhard with wings & fire breath. They do not have to be evil, but you do have to fight, talk to, see, and/or any form of interaction with them. And they MUST be from a mod, NOT vanilla.

SGAmod has an actual Draken NPC.

The final Ancients Awakened boss, Shen Doragon, was pretty cool.

So he is your fav. dragon under the rules shown? Nice.
Well these are some pretty strict rules and I haven't played enough mods for me to be familiar with enough bosses and enemies to fit these requirements.

Well these are some pretty strict rules and I haven't played enough mods for me to be familiar with enough bosses and enemies to fit these requirements.
I wouldn't say that strict, but it's mainly to get rid of hydras, worm enemies (even if they are called dragons, they still function similar to worm bosses or other multi segment bosses), and humanoid enemies. The others see self explanatory and seem like common sense. But any who...

so what about shen do you like?

Back
Top Bottom