What passion do you have that people think is weird?

WorMortar

Terrarian
I want to talk about your passions that people believe weird, awkward, or crazy.
If it makes you happy and you constantly do it, it is a passion.
My passion is literally staring into space. It helps me think I'm in my own world, and people find it weird. It is also because one of my only friends is my imagination.

Oh. Well, uh,
I constantly have a daydream going as I go about my day, which manages to concern myself the more I consider that normal people don't imagine themselves doing these things. Oh, and apparently my tendency to space out to like the edge of the universe has been marked as an Insane Person Habit™ by my family.
So, uh, yeah.

I have developed a new passion.
For some reason, I have an obsession with create weapons with trash. I mean, it’s great when I can use them as killing machines but even then, when I have no one to beat up, I still make them. I spend an insane amount of resources making weapons, here’s one that took me 12 rolls of masking tape and a ton of cardboard:
image.jpg

This thing is half my size and it’s heavy as heck.

I eat bananas
A ton
Like I take 3 days to eat two bunches
its gone so far I have to pay for them with my own allowance
Fun fact: if you were to eat over 200 bananas a day without dying from the number of other problems posed by that, after like 7 years you may start to see symptoms of radiation poisoning. Bananas have a very small amount of potassium in them.

And we‘re getting a little off topic here.
I meant REAL LIFE passions, unless you’re exaggerating or something.

kicking :red: and getting revenge is oddly satisfying to me
i know its more common then some of the other things here but uhh
not sure how rare it really is

Back
Top Bottom