What to do with my building

Larkaiio

Terrarian
Basically, I've been building my base and I can't decide what I want to do with it.
The middle part I'm sure of but not really about the attachments. I would like to know your opinion or maybe even your own ideas or inspirations.
Here is a screenshot of my building so far (don't care about the start of "something" on the side) and my 2 of my main ideas that I got, as I mentioned it doesn't even have to be this way, idk why Im so focused on the symetry, its just how I do things I guess, the hight, the width, towers on the sides or none, everything you got, I just want to know your opinion. (Yes its Paint and it's crap, I'm looking at the main structure)

Attachments

• 138352000_842808786568892_8050266685920786521_n.png
    138352000_842808786568892_8050266685920786521_n.png
    38.4 KB · Views: 100
  • 2.png
    2.png
    112.3 KB · Views: 105
  • 1.png
    1.png
    109.3 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
Hello, you seem to be doing good so far, just keep building and it will be finished with a very satisfactory result :) It is actually good that you have a specific vision and a construction plan, that usually guarantees a quality build. On to the suggestions - I am going to post links to some of my own inspirations, as follows:
>>> Pellaeon's Creations : PC - ~Pellaeon's creations~
>>> Khaios's builds - he has a channel on Youtube and some excellent tower and stone buildings, his tutorials can be easily expanded for bigger constructions.
>>> Interior design - the username is Skitterboxxed but I can't find the link to the actual post, so here is a picture of it [AGAIN, this build belongs to "Skitterboxxed", this is not my creation!]
02-Skitterboxxed-Windows.png
>>> Rashaya's builds on Reddit:
>>> MilkyBeeps 's builds on Reddit (he builds mostly in 3D, but trust me, his builds are inspirational :) also, one of the best builders there is):
>>> (Reddit) Seimetori's Castle : >>> (Reddit) "Cancer_is_love" 's Castle :
Hopefully that helps. Keep experimenting and improving, good luck and have fun :)))

Back
Top Bottom