Humorous What was the best April Fools Day Joke you have done or been a victim to?

Difficult_Jello

Eye of Cthulhu
Mine is what I did today. I printed strange pictures of people and cartoons and put them in picture frames around my house. I also changed the word bored to something about dogs pooping on my sister's face. About 2 hours ago I filled the sink with water and used yellow food coloring to make it look like pee, then I wet a paper tube (Toilet Paper tube) and pulled it apart and stuck it together to make poop and left it on the side of the sink. When my sister went to the bathroom she went to wash her hands and scream. :D:dryadhappy: (I know when because she flushed the toilet before she screamed.)

Like you, my favorite Apil Fuls joke was this year's. I went on the Last Post Wins and posted a list of steps on how to do "the most epic thing you'll ever do in Terraria." It included rocket launchers, 3x3 square's, the Frost Moon, and EoC. To top it off, the last step was "Get rickrolled."

I'll bet lots of Last Posters fell for it.

Mine was also this year's, I was playing the only good game on Roblox, Entry Point, only to find the name changed to "Secret Agent Obby Tycoon Simulator", obviously a parody of how many of those types of games there are, and how stupid they are. The Dev Notes were pretty funny too. Look it up on Roblox, it's legitimately a good game, but mainly to see the Dev Notes.

Back
Top Bottom