What was your most unlucky moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ikillzombies

Skeletron Prime
Name pretty much says it all. i don't THINK that this has been done already, and i sure hope not, but back to the point. what was your most unlucky moment in terraria? it could be a bug, just some crazy unlikely thing, or pretty much anything else.

For me, i think that it was on an LAN mobile world with my friend. Shortly after we had started the game, he apparently wanted to change his character. So he put all his stuff in a chest and left the game. when he got back on, he could not find his chest again. no big deal, it did't have much in it, so we went on with the game. a looooong time later (like post plantera) i got a jungle key mold. naturally, i turned it into a key and headed to the dungeon. i unlocked the jungle chest and what did i see? the contents of that disappearing chest from when we had just started the world.

So now i want to know if anyone else has had terrible luck with this sort of thing.

When I did my first Range only playthrough (I usually used weapons from every class at once.) and I found an enchanted sword and ice blade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom