Casual What were you tempted to do on April Fools, but didn't?

Samrux

Santa Claus
I am tempted to publish another "This page was torn apart" in my ongoing story on the forums
index.php

I was never the guy to enjoy making pranks, as small as they might be, on April Fools though.

What about you guys?

Announce that Chapter 21 of Gravity's adventure has been 'delayed until further notice'.

I wouldn't do that to the few readers I have.

Or would I...?

Probably stab the mole that somehiw got ripped off my shoulder, cover the knife in blood, and place it and a pool of blood in the kitchen while i take a walk.

Floor the accelerator of my car on a pedestrian-packed street.

Push people off escalators going down.

Accidentally shove someone in front of a passing traffic.

:dryadindifferent:

Last edited:
Reactions: Azu
I was planning on trolling and talking :red: to others here on TCF, but then I was like,"Nah I don't want to get banned for the millionth time."

Apparently I don't know what a prank is.

Conquer the world by force, rule the world from the shadows, and become a famous artist. Y'know, the usual stuff.

I'm always tempted to do insane pranks, but I'm always held back my costs and such. By costs I mean the price of props and peoples trust lol. So basically nothing more then a light verbal prank.

Wait, it's March 31st already?

Stab somebody in a compton alleyway then run away yelling 'GET PRANKED NIGGUH".

Run around making fun of peoples' relations.
Oh, wait... That's everybody in my school!

Nah, I would probably run around with a leaf blower, paint roller without the painty bit and some toilet roll.
And let the chaos commence as you spew toilet roll over your hapless victims.
MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Leave someone a note saying "Stay alert... someone's planning something..."
Then, later, leave another, saying, "I know it... something's up... watch out..."
Later, "Be on your guard... it's almost time..."
Near the end of the day "No! Stop! Be careful... they're coming!"
Make sure that absolutely nothing happens to this person all day.

Actually, I just might do this.

Back
Top Bottom