What would you have if you got a set of items for yourself

Slimeustas

Terrarian
Like the name suggests I want to know what vanity set, accessories (vanity or wings OR both) and even weapons (nothing OP but something early hardmode viable). Mine are:

1. Vanity set: Thorer's solar halo would be a halo like something like this, Thorer's godly uniform which would look a sweater jacket (unbuttoned) with a green or yellow tie, Thorer's godly jeans which look something like this.

2. Weapon(-s) I'll just make one for each class: Melee weapon is a black whip called Void it works like the solar eruption but doesn't emit light has a shorter range and has a faster use time with a smaller...whipping range? Magic weapon is a holy spear which summons a bunch of smaller spear from behind the player (like the sky fracture) which set the enemy it hits on fire it requires 5 mana but fires faster than the sky fracture. Ranged weapon is a revolver named Judge with the size and stature similar to this one with a black handle and cylinder and a golden everything else it's also auto fire as fast as the Celebration. Summon weapon is a fingerless glove with the name Angels touch which summons angels which fire jester arrow looking arrows which pierce with left click and with right click it focuses all angels to the location of your cursor.

3. Accessories: Thorer's seraphim wings are two pairs of wings with the same stats as all the other wings and with midair + down you glide (like with the hoverboard).

Vanity Set: The Helmet would be the fancy Fedora, it would be Blue. The Tooltip would be, oh, what you are looking very dapper. The Shirt would be a Blue Tuxedo, With no Tooltip. The leggings would be blue pants, the Tooltip would be, not quite as dapper as the hat, but, still quite fancy.

Weapons: It would be an S.D.M.G that fires copper short swords and requires no ammo.

Accessories: It would be called the "Why Wings" it would look like a spinning Y behind you.

Armor: Some kind of arctic seal looking thing, but it would probably look too much like that husky one (drew?) so maybe a mormal seal. Also i would like an accessory kinda like that yarrizor's one but with blue instead and it would drop towards the grownd kinda like tears.

Wings: Well i guess i the best thing would be a MOTHER:red: RAINBOW JETPACK cuz idk

Weapon: Can't decide between a rifle that shoots hot dogs or a handheld cannon that shoots homing shiba-inus (the dog)

I would like a dog vanity head with some snot dripping out of the nose when walking,
And if running falling or flying there should be a stream of snot after it!

O and I would like a dog version of the meowmere
And a dog sled mount

Ok, I redid my set since the last time I posted (since I was thinking of it on the fly), and it's much better now.

Huzbubber's Borf High Priest Mask.png
Huzbubber's Borf High Priest Mask (This sprite was gifted to me by @Rin Kurochi )
Huzbubber's Hoodie.png
Huzbubber's Hoodie (gives the effect of hands in pockets.)
Huzbubber's Pantalones.png
Huzbubber's Pantalones
Huzbubber's Royal Garb.png
Huzbubber's Royal Garb (Additional item dropped with the set.)
Flying Turtle.png
Huzbubber's Flying Turtle (Wings, same flight time as developer wings, allows hovering. Still working on a better sprite for this.)
20CA141A-C4D5-4920-8140-DC73E8A50A73.png
Huzbubber’s Knife (Dropped after ML is defeated. Does 100 damage. Left click swings a knife that shoots a red projectile, right click summons 3 controllable knives for 10 seconds. Each successive hit increases damage by 1%, every 10% increased damage increases crit. strike chance by 2%. Forged from pure determination)

And some of the stuff equipped:

Huzbubber's Hoodie:
2DDEFB7C-1EE6-413D-AE5C-05186BF22AAE.png

Huzbubber's Borf High Priest Mask, Huzbubber's Hoodie, Huzbubber's Pantalones:
Huzbubber's Set.png

Huzbubber's Borf High Priest Mask, Huzbubber's Royal Garb:
Huzbubber's Royal Garb (Equipped).png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom