Whats your most despised enemy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bats. Prior to getting a shield to stop knockback, nothing kills me more often than a bat throwing me into other monsters, or into lava, or to a long drop.

Eater of Souls/Crimeras when I'm trying to explore with no armor/weapons at the beginning of the game.

Spiked Jungle/Ice Slimes for the rest of prehardmode. Thank you expert mode for the royal jelly.
Actually now expert mode Granite Elementals are mean to me in prehardmode... flying through walls and hitting me in the dimly lit corridors.

For hardmode... Gastropods and their long range lasers!
You can use the Royal Gel to stop gastropods :D

I'm 90% sure that Diabolists are there to make me destroy my laptop.

I swear to god they're OP as hell in Expert. If you're out in a badspot in the Dungeon and one spawns across the map RIP. The other 3 casters are annoying as well, but not as dumb as he is. Also, shoutout to Skeleton Snipers and Skeleton Commandos that hide behind the Paladin in the back:D

Falling down in Expert Mode and a Medusa is across the map and turns you into stone as you're falling and you take like 400+ from fall damage. Cute that it ignores equipment that ignores fall damage :b

The enemies that I find annoying are...
Gastropods
Meteor heads
BATS!
Bees!
and lastly
Derplings and Herplings whenever I get a crimson world i always think how hard its going to be to get ichor while having Sonic slimes that resist a ton of knockback hunting me down and having a giant insect trying to get revenge on me for stepping on his brother

everybody's complaining about medusa which i have no qualms with, i m surprised nobody mentioned the desert jinn yet. A Diabolist in a tighter, windier desert biome. Teleporting mages in more biomes? Just nope

Definitely those dang Crawltipedes! When i'm fighting the solar pillar they always ruin the fun!

Crawltipedes don't attack at all if you're standing on a block or floating slightly above it. Just a heads up :joy:
Yes I know but my land is very flat, I often jump to dodge other mobs attacks and they come flying out of the ground to 1-2 hit me!

A tie between the new big mimics, and the... Selenians? Basically, anything that reflects projectiles honestly. Taking 450 from my own Lunar Flare is painful.

Including bosses: Moon Lord
Not including bosses: Predictors, Evolution Beasts, and Nebula Floaters.
Wall-piercing attacks and projectile spam is the bane of my existence.

well I have two, giant shelly, its a low level enemy and just copy and pastes the giant turtles move set, 2 is the mothef:red2:in hoptile, if you see this guy, your boned, no beating around the bush (the spears do about 80 if you have lead)

Crawltipedes were one of my most hated enemies until I realized the trick (stay grounded), then they became a non-issue after that.

Gastropods are really annoying during the night in a hallow biome. I'm trying to dig out some terrain and have to contend with laser dodging.

I know I'm probably not going to like Medusas. Thankfully, my first stoning+long drop was saved by a conveniently-placed patch of cobwebs.

Crawltipedes were one of my most hated enemies until I realized the trick (stay grounded), then they became a non-issue after that.

Gastropods are really annoying during the night in a hallow biome. I'm trying to dig out some terrain and have to contend with laser dodging.

I know I'm probably not going to like Medusas. Thankfully, my first stoning+long drop was saved by a conveniently-placed patch of cobwebs.
I repeat, you can use Royal Gel (dropped from King Slime on Expert Mode, you can make a new world and kill him) and Gastropods wont attack you.

I repeat, you can use Royal Gel (dropped from King Slime on Expert Mode, you can make a new world and kill him) and Gastropods wont attack you.

Ah, so that's why I haven't seen Gastropods use their lasers for some reason. I thought for some reason that they removed the laser attack they had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom