Resolved When did Terraria Forums release?

Rubyphoenix1843

Terrarian
Hey Guys! A quick question for you all. So I am doing a research project about the Terraria Forums and one of the topics is when the Forums was released, and ive tried to figure it out online, but i can't seem to get anything. Would anyone know the date the Terraria Forums got released? I would appreciate it.

Technically speaking the Forums were 1st born around April 2014. It wasn't accessible to the public at first due to how it needed to be tested and organized. That is why you'll see a few accounts that have been on the site since April 2014, such as Loki for example.

The Forums officially released on September 26th, 2014. That was when the public 1st had access and could start posting on the forums. That is likely the date you are looking for. Terraria Online, the predecessor site to TCF would be closed a few years later.

Technically speaking the Forums were 1st born around April 2014. It wasn't accessible to the public at first due to how it needed to be tested and organized. That is why you'll see a few accounts that have been on the site since April 2014, such as Loki for example.

The Forums officially released on September 26th, 2014. That was when the public 1st had access and could start posting on the forums. That is likely the date you are looking for. Terraria Online, the predecessor site to TCF would be closed a few years later.
Thanks Aurora!

Back
Top Bottom